When a developer or a business is looking to expand their footprint, acquire new property, or move into a new community, one of the first steps they should take is conduct an environmental assessment of the parcel, or parcels, they plan to acquire. This assessment provides stakeholders with a report of actual, and potential, impacts on the property and mitigates the potential property owner from future risk.
Kem-Tec Environmental Services, Inc., is a licensed/certified environmental consultant experienced in conducting a wide variety of environmental services throughout Michigan. Our team has provided a wide-range of services to clients including commercial and industrial lenders, brokers and land developers; real estate companies; and federal, state, and municipal clients.
The following is a list of the environmental services our environmental professionals provide:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESA) in accordance with US EPA Standards and Practices for All Appropriate Inquiries (AAI), 40 CFR Part 312 and guidelines established by the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) Standard Practice E1527-13.
- Phase II ESAs in accordance with the American Society for Testing and Materials Standards for Environmental Site Assessments. Phase II activities include soil boring and monitoring well installation, vapor encroachment condition (VEC) screening, sampling of soil, groundwater, sediments, and soil vapor, and Risk-Based Corrective Action (RBCA).
- Property transaction screening, a service unique to Kem-Tec, which is a limited due diligence assessment of a property and provides potential environmental risks in accordance to E 1528-06.
- Underground Storage Tank (UST) management, leaking UST removal and closure in accordance with federal, state, and local regulatory requirements.
- Preparation of Baseline Environmental Assessments (BEA) and Due Diligence reports, Property Transfer and Transaction Screening Reports.
- Contaminated Site Remediation including subsurface investigations, risk assessment, feasibility studies, and remedial action plans/remedial corrective action plans.
- Inspections for Asbestos Containing Materials (ACM) and building inspections/surveys.
- Indoor air quality testing for mold and bacteria.
- Wetland delineation.
Kem-Tec A Group of Companies is a full service land development consulting firm. Our experienced team is prepared to meet your civil engineering, land survey, and environmental services needs. We are your one-stop-shop for all your construction needs.
Contact Kem-Tec A Group of Companies for a quote.